The Audio Spotlight with SoundBeam® technology is a revolutionary directional audio technology that creates sound in a narrow beam, just like light. Aim the flat, thin focused sound beaming device to your desired listening area, and provide all of the sound and none of the noise.
Since 2000, Audio Spotlight directional sound systems featuring SoundBeam® technology have been installed in thousands of locations around the world. From museums, exhibits, galleries, showrooms, and retail stores, to kiosks, digital signage, creative OOH advertising, and special projects, the world's top companies have chosen the unique, patented Audio Spotlight directional loudspeaker technology to provide high-quality, precisely targeted focused sound.
Our newest and most affordable Audio Spotlight directional sound speakerwith sound beaming technology, best suited for reproducing brighter sounds.
Designed for targeting single, stationary listeners in very quiet environments.
Small form factor, perfect for kiosks, ATMs, and point of sale integration.
Our most popular Audio Spotlight model, capable of producing clear and present speech or music.
Designed for comfortably targeting 1 or 2 people in quiet environments.
Excellent directional speaker choice for offices, high-end retail, galleries, waiting rooms, hospitals, libraries, or the home.
Our larger Audio Spotlight AS-24i offers the strongest output and deepest low frequency response of all models.
Designed for competing with noisier environments or areas requiring more coverage.
Great highly directional speaker for museums, trade shows, supermarkets, outdoor applications, and many retail environments.
Easily replaces standard 2'x2' ceiling tile with no additional hardware.
• Realtime, low-distortion audio reproduction
• Built-in ultra-efficient amplifier
• Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) line-level input
• Phoenix connector (balanced audio/power input)
• Sub/Thru audio output
• microSD flash player
• IR remote control
• Motion sensor/trigger and Bluetooth options
• Custom sizes, colors, and configurations available
• AS-168i: 16"x8" (40x20 cm) @ 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
• AS-16i: 16"x16" (40x40 cm) @ 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
• AS-24i: 24"x24" (60x60 cm) @ 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
• All models 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) thick
• VESA 100 mounting inserts
• Wall, overhead, or flush mounting
• Worldwide power input (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
• Low power draw: 12W max (AS-168i) - 50W max (AS-24i)
• Fully CE compliant
Sound field distribution shown with equal-loudness contours for a standard 1kHz tone. The center area is loudest at 100% amplitude, while the sound level just outside the illustrated beam area is less than 10%.
• 80dB output @ 1kHz
• 12W max power draw
• 16"L x 8"W x 1.4"H
• 40cm L x 20cm W x 3.5cm H
• 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
• 85dB output @ 1kHz
• 25W max power draw
• 16"L x 16"W x 1.4"H
• 40cm L x 40cm W x 3.5cm H
• 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
• 90dB output @ 1kHz
• 50W max power draw
• 24"L x 24"W x 1.4"H
• 60cm L x 60cm W x 3.5cm H
• 9.5 lbs (4.1 kg)